Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Moments

OK, the link is fixed - sorry for the confusion :) Life is CRAZY here at the Harty Household. Apparently, some KIND person at MEPS decided that we needed a few extra days for our move, but then FORGOT TO TELL US!!! We found out last night that our start date was pushed back by 4 days (mon, not thursday). So, all our plans were messed up, and needed fixing. We not have an empty house, and are still here. But, I think we're back on track now. Welcome to military life, eh? Ha!

This is a GREAT Brad Paisley song, if you haven't heard it :) Gotta love Brad! He's the man - LOL! I thought this would be PERFECT on so many layouts! But mostly for everyday situations. Those are the little moments I live for :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Little - Rambler Script JF
Moments - PeriwinkeRegular JF

10 comments:

Naomi said...

Hi bethany!
Just wanted to let you know that the link isn't working.
Keep up the stunning work though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Emilee said...

What a fun quote--I'll be back when the link is working :)

Unknown said...

I love the quote and the song! Let us know when it is working again, gotta have it! :)

IreneO said...

Worked for me. Just right-click on it and save as.

Bethany, as you know, I love your work. Just wanted to ask, though, if you would consider putting the title of the song instead of or along with the name of the artist into the word art (or on second thought, even just in your post).

Thanks for this one. It's great.

http://ireneo-squarepeg.blogspot.com/

Sparky_mom said...

I too cant get the link to work!! I love your stuff Bethany!!

Elaine said...

Just found your blog today!!I think it is awesome & totally love your work.I have been here for hours collecting all your wonderful word art!!

Lois B said...

Love this quote. Can't seem to find the font PeriwinkeRegular JF anywhere - it is a really nice font.

Thanks

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

ditto what Jodi said - I want the periwiknki font too and I can't even find a "to buy" site that has it.

Sarah said...

Ijust love your WordArt. Thank you for being so kind and sharing it with us. I used this one on a LO last night which can be seen here xx