Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mother Who Read To Me

So today was H-O-T! I'm not loving life right now, girls. We even went to church 45 minutes early, just so we could sit in the nice AC, and stayed an hour past, chatting. Yeah, it's that hot. I'm miserable! And it's affecting the quality of my WordArt, and we don't want that! All I have to say is, those repairmen had better be here on Wed/Thurs, and they'd better fix it fast, or....or....well, it's just not gonna be good! Miss passive aggressive here will DEFINITELY have words with them in my head! So they'd better watch out!

This WordArt request come from Lara - She really just wanted the last 2 lines of the poem, but sorry girl, you get the whole thing! lol! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONT:
mother, who, read, to, me - Rambler Script JF

5 comments:

abhall76 said...

Another great one. I will get alot of use out of that one!

Charmaine said...

Thank you, that is one of my favorite quotes, I actually made a cross stitch of that for my mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany, love it!

J9 said...

I am having a little trouble relating to your AC problem, since here in the NW (Oregon in my case) it seems we've been setting all kinds of records for cooler than EVER temps. Rain and 50's and 60's. Know that might sound good to you right now, but here in the midst, it's the pitts. I do wish you luck with the repair though, cuz I know it can be miserable.
Thanks much for the great word art. One of my favorite quotes.

Melita said...

You are one talented ladie!
I love this but the link won't work for me :(