Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Children May Know

First off, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Mom! I love you, and am SO glad that you're my mom. I've learned so much from you over the years, and am so glad that we are such great friends today :) I wouldn't have it any other way :)

It's gonna be a short one today :) As I'm writing this, it's 12:38 am on Sunday morning. I decided, after I got home from our BBQ at the neighbors house (at 10pm), to start a movie online. Um, yeah, not the most wise thing to do - LOL! Great movie, though. Well worth the staying up late.

BUT, I'm now too tired to blog :) So, here's your WordArt for today. ROFL! It's the Wall Decoration I showed you earlier in the week. Enjoy!

Click on the link below to go to 4hared to download the zip file of all pieces of the wordart, and as always, leave some love if you like my work :)






A

15 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the wordart....Happy Mother's Day!! :)

Tracey@Aloha Monkeys said...

Thanks, Bethany! I love all your wordart. Happy Mother's Day!

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you! I can see right where I want to hang this WA! Happy Mother's Day!

Deborah said...

Thank you so much. I loved this when you shared it earlier this week.

Happy Mother's Day!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much! I LOVE this word art and I LOVE what you did with it in your house.

Corynn said...

Beautiful. Thanks! (P.S. I love your blog. I read it every day.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Sarah Barton said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful WA! I think the way you used it for Wall Art is great! Hmm... I think I might have to gift a friend with your WA, complete with Desert Industry frames. Again, thanks for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! HAPPY Mother's day to you!!! :)

Susan said...

Truly beautiful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Cocoroo said...

Thanks for the wordart. It is great! I loved your birthday video also. it was beautiful!

Johanna said...

This is beautiful, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
Thank you .. thank you ... thank you! Perfect title for this WA, really appreciate you share this WA with us - will definitely print them out and put them on the wall!