Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do It Anyway

We had another busy Saturday, yesterday. Jogging at 8:30, kids at the park for football/cheerleading, back home, to the grocery store, lunch. Then, the big kids went to my Aunt and Uncles house for the afternoon (thanks SO much, you guys!), and the little kids came with my Mom and Dad and I to Coos Bay (1 hour away) for Stake (church) meetings. We went to the leadership meetings, dinner at the church, off to Wal-Mart for a few essentials (rice cakes and contact solutions - ha!), then back home, then pick up the big kids. Busy, but enjoyable :)

We spent the evening watching "Enchanted" (great movie!), and designing this WordArt for ya! Did you guys have a fabulous Saturday?

I saw this quote, and thought that it would be perfect for a WordArt :) I hope you guys like it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




FONTS:

Anyway - Rage Italic
All rest - Pussycat

9 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

i love what you do. a friend of mine referred me to your blog and I'm so loving all of your work. thank you for sharing what you do and making it so easy to download. I love digital scrapbooking and your work just makes my passion that much more fun!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Great WA. I have several pictures where this quote will be perfect for. TFS!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

elnorac said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for this great word art. It's perfect for my normally-sane, but sometimes wild and crazy college-aged nephew.

TitanThirteen said...

This is aswesome, thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I still haven't seen Enchanted! Anyway, great word art :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have download some of your beautiful wor-art! Thank you so much for sharing! You are really talented!

sdwrdt said...

I'm a regular follower, so when I was looking for some word art (even though I've downloaded TONS of yours), this was the first place I looked! Thanks!

randomhousewife said...

Thanks, these are all amazing!