Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dog WordArt

Here are a few pics from our last Reenactment - it was a LOT of fun (minus the thunderstorm on Fri night and HOT weather on Sunday - lol)


I just LOVE this photo for some reason! Aren't my kids cute :)


Here are Captain America and I. It was sure warm! And no, head bands are not period correct! LOL!


For some reason, I just LOVE to cook over a fire! Here's our homemade chicken noodle soup. It looked so yummy! Too bad I'm on a diet, and didn't even get to TASTE it! Oh well. It smelled good!


Tom, sitting in the grass, watching on of the battles


Jimmy, playing on the play structure - isn't he cute!

This WordArt request is from Laura, who needed something to go with pics of her boy and his dog.

Remember, I don't do animals. I got freaked out when we visit some friends, who happend to raise rabbits to sell for 4H projects. She had a nice sized rabbit house, with a TON of rabbits in cages. Theoretically, they were beautiful looking animals. But all I could think of was that Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I wanted to run. But I was brave, and no one knew of my panic :) lol. Seriously, 20-30 red eyed rabbits could get me if they all joined together and attacked. You know I'm right!

So, my animal WordArt is never the best. But, I think they turned out allright. Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png files, and leave some love if you like my work :)


FONT :
Mans - An Unfortunate Event DeWarped
Best, Friend - Andantino JF


FONT:
boy/girl, dog - A Little Pot

16 comments:

Trina said...

Thanks for the dog wordart! It'll be lovely ...

Just a note though - I haven't received an e-mail update from Feedblitz for you in a few days (I came to check the site just in case and saw a bunch of new stuff!) ... It's like Christmas! :)

Charmaine said...

Thanks for doing a girl one, my daughter loves our dog!

Crystal said...

Your children are adorable, you are blessed and HILARIOUS! Monty Python LOL :)

abhall76 said...

I just found your blog, and WOW... you do some wonderful work. Thanks for all the great word art. I will definately be back.

Anonymous said...

TQ so much:)

Sharon Kay said...

Just thought I would let you know that I made some cards to send to my son next week at Boy Scout Camp. I used your word art!

http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=112858&nocache=1

http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/112859

Thank you!

Charmaine said...

I'm back, I made a page... hope you like it!
http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4628&ppuser=3791

a said...

Sharon and Charmaine -

You guys did a fab job on those layouts/cards! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Phyldar said...

My son-in-law and grandson just adore their schnauzer puppy, so these wordart pieces will be perfect - thanks so much!

Nicole said...

Thank you for the fun sayings and quotes. They add personality to anything you can think up.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - Thank you for all the saying & quotes and the beautiful word art.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your site and your wordart. You said to leave you a comment if we had any requests - can you make one that says:

"Lord, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am".

Thanks,
Bonnie
(bonniemac at sb flair)

swimzy said...

i just love you wordart! you are so good at making this! I am a new beguinner in this scrapping og i have just my dog and cats to scrap about, so i just loved this with animals! :-D and you have so cute kids, i wish i have 5 kids to, thats a dream, but first i have to get mye first, hopefully inn this or the next year or so:-D
And that chicken nuddle soup looked soo good, can i have the resepe??
Best regards from anita from norway

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! Love your word art!

Lavendel Photography said...

Bathany ~ you are wonderful sharing your WordArt ~ there is an award waiting for you on my blog :)
http://jaxv378.blogspot.com/
Jacquii

Unknown said...

Just love your work Bethany, and really like the Dogs stuff. Just got a new puppy!! But teh A boy and his dog link seems to be proken..FYI.