Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Too Much Fun

Just had to share a few pics of my DH getting sworn in to the US Army. Isn't he a cutie!!! These were taken on Tuesday, up in Columbus Ohio at MEPS.

OK, you guys, just wanted to let you know, that I'm not gonna do anymore requests until I get to Oregon. It may be a couple of weeks. So, if you have a request in, I will eventually get to it, but it'll take longer than normal :) LOL!

I hope to get some designing done tomorrow, and have freebies for ya all the way through my move, but I may miss a day or two, and if I do, I hope you understand :) I think I'm gonna do some song quotes, since they're pretty fun, easy to find, and require little brain power on my part - lol!!!

Here's a great one! I'm excited to use it on a layout of my youngest son, Jim. He's such a little rascal. Always getting into stuff he shouldn't. Always getting dirty. Always into stuff! This will be PERFECT for him! I'm sure you all have a child/sibling/friend/ someone JUST like that :) Ha!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)


FONT:
Too, Much, Fun - Pussycat

9 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh look how sharp your hubby is! Good for you for getting photos of this big step:)

Hope the packing is going well. Here is my little packing tip, the better you label the boxes the easier it is to find things later!

Thanks for the goodie

Katie said...

Good luck with you move. What great pictures. I love that he's dressed up while the others, not so much (not like it matters, just that I noticed...)

I noticed that your wordart at ScrapOrchard is S4H/S4O friendly. Do you give that same permission with the other freebies you give out?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move and all the changes for your family. Please pass along my thanks to your husband for his service to our country.

Anonymous said...

Contrats for you DH. My DH is also in the Army and we have been an Army family for 8 years now... if you need anything drop me a line. Good Luck with the move and hope to talk to you when you get settled in.

Kathy said...

Don't worry about your loyal fans, we'll follow you wherever you go and we won't abandon ship just because you don't post us something yummy everyday. Take your time and enjoy the ride and above all have a safe journey.

Anonymous said...

Bethany!
Is your husband going into Basic Training in Oregon? Why are you going to Oregon? Reason I am asking is because I am in Oregon, LOL! Aren't you scared he's going to end up in Iraq or Afghanistan? What is his MOS! I was in the army years ago.
blessings, melissableuz@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany, Congrats to you All. Good Luck with the move, May the Force be with you...you'll need it, Lol!
We will all be here waiting for you when ever you're ready to come back.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move! Midwest to Oregon??? That will be an adjustment. They're a little more liberal on the west coast and it may be hard to get to a civil war re-enactment. ;)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Celeste said...

Congratulations to your husband on joining the Army and to you for joining the silent ranks. My hubby has been in the Air Force for 11 years. It's something you can't describe to others and only truly understand once you experience it. If you ever want to chat about it let me know :) I love your work and have downloaded most of it! Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to more of your work.