Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Steer by the Stars

I thought that this quote was really cool! And, I could envision layouts of night time, under the stars. Or layouts of little kids looking up, with that twinkling in their eyes :) Anyway, I liked it :) And, my hubby likes the band Rush, so even better :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)


FONTs:
Steer, by, the - CinnamonRollPlain JF
Stars - Charade JF

6 comments:

Crystal Howser said...

Another Great Wordart! Thank you so much and I love what you have done to your blog! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

This is so inspiring-I love it! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Perfect!

Debbie said...

Had to come back and share this with you - I so admire all you do so I pass this award on to you -
http://grannynky.blogspot.com/2008/07/whoababy-another-award.html

thanks so much

Patamomma said...

Oh, thanks so much. I love RUSH! Great quote. Patty

SherryD said...

If I haven't said so before, I love your wordart. You choose such great saying and truly make them elegant. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!