Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Proverbs Series - Knowledge

Hi. I sure hope I get a chance to update these pre-published posts, because they're SO boring. LMBO! Day 3 of my series :)

Here's the next part :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
knowledge - Mary Helen JF
All rest - check Monday - it's the same

12 comments:

Sheila McChesney said...

I hope your trip is going well and safe...hope you all are having fun...Thank you so much for thinking of us out here during your move...You are very thoughtful... HUGS!!

Sheila

Still Enjoying the Journey said...

We hope you get a chance to re-publish too ... but overall we hope you are safe!!!!! I think day 2 got missed ... maybe it's comin' tomorrow! God bless your travels! ~Alex

Cris said...

Hey Super Woman! hehe, I just can't believe how you manage to do all these, and with 5 kids and all of your blog followers... and keeping us all HAPPY! LOL. You're certainly admirable girl. I wish you the best. Hugs, Cris

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Thinking of you, and praying that all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!

xashee's corner said...

i hope you are travelling well! Thank you so very much for thinking of us throughout your move! HUGS! :D hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

Anonymous said...

So enjoy reading your blog and really appreciate the beautiful word art. (Thank you very much!!)
I hope your trip is going well and I am so excited for you to move into such a nice home and for you to have your husband around.

Enjoy the adventure!

Tammy Buehler said...

I'm so glad your trip is going great! Love hearing about your adventures! Did I somehow miss Day 2? Be safe in your travels!

crazyscrapwitch said...

geee, keep that kids, luv luv luv his pictures !!! great job boy!

have a safe trip

Anonymous said...

So excellent! Thank you!

hastor training center said...

Thanks for sharing this post Property agent course

hastor training center said...

Nice Information thanks for sharing with us.Res course online