Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 29, 2008

TV Junkie


OK, you guys, do we have a sale for you! First, we have this AWESOME sale, where if you spend $10, then you get $4.04 off! And, I just happen to have 4 new WordArt packs out! So, if you got them all, it would be $10.00, with $4.04 off! What a deal!!! (excludes Farmer's Market items)

Click HERE to go to my Scraporchard store, and start SAVING all sorts of MONEY!!!

And, our Farmers Market is back for a limited time! Be sure to check out all of the GREAT DEALS in there! All products in the Farmer's Market are only $1.00! I put 10 items in there! Yep, 10!!! Can you believe it!

Dulcet WordArt Pack
Travel WordArt Pack
Sweetness WordArt Pack
LDS WordArt Pack
Parenthood WordArt Pack
Children WordArt Pack
And You Smell Like One Too WordArt Pack
Baby Attitude WordArt Pack
Girls WordArt Pack
In Bloom WordArt Pack

Yeah, I'm not gonna link these up, cause I'm SO tired tonight, but you can go to the Scraporchard Farmer's Market by clicking HERE! Have fun shopping!!!

So, it's quickly turning into a LONG post, but I just have a tiny bit more to share :) We got to meet Joe and Eme's teachers yesterday, and I think they'll be PERFECT fits for both kids! Jacob got his 6th grade schedule, and got to get a peek at his new school. We got Eme signed up for Cheerleading, and Tom signed up for Flag Football. Jacob had his 2nd tackle football practice (he's gonna be on the line - ha! was there every any doubt?). We passed on the circus, since I was SO tired, and starting to get a headache. We took the kids out to A&W instead, and watched a family movie. Much more my speed - LOL!

And, on to your freebie! I was TOO tired last night after watching "The Seeker" with the kids (pretty good, considering). I didn't do a request, I just did the first thing that came to mind - LOL! It even turned out pretty cute! Hehehehe. Hope you like it! If your kids are anything like mine, you should have some photos you can use with it! LOL!





FONTS:
T, V - Smargana
Junkie - Tingle Institute

3 comments:

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

YOU HAVE WON AN AWARD - visit my blog for details

http://pebbles7195.blogspot.com/

Hugs!! :)

Tiza said...

Love this word art! I am definitely a TV Junkie! I had to create a whole calendar schedule just to keep track of all my favorite TV shows that are starting up soon. My TiVo gets a workout :)

La Patate Douce said...

Hello!

After Googling "TV junkie" on Google, it sent me to your blog page, and I litterally fell in love with this WordArt. Is it okay if I borrow it and use it on my personnal blog, for my newest entry? I'll credit you of course. If there is any inconvenience, please feel free to tell me, I'll remove it.

Again, it's a great piece of work.
In any way, I wish you all the best for the future. Bye!