Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spoiled

Pre-publishing again :) It's Friday day, and I've snuck out to do some work. I really need to get back to the "FOB", though - LOL! But, I got Fridays and Saturdays done. Captain America is leaving tomorrow (or today, for you guys). I'm gonna miss him, but I'll see him on Tuesday, so it's not really like goodbye, now is it. And then, hopefully we'll be back together in February. If the guys in charge of orders ever gets his act together. We should have had orders before Christmas Exodus. Oh well. Hopefully we'll get them on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us :)

This WordArt request is from Dawn. How funny is this! LOL! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Spoiled - Batik Regular
just, well, loved - ATCitadelScript
I'm, not - Effloresce

22 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing the wordart!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

That saying is great! Thanks for the Wordart!

xashee's corner said...

crossing my fingers for ya!! Thank you for sharing this AWESOME wa!!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

She-Ra said...

Great wordart as always. Thanks!

Hope you see hubby again soon as planned. My DH is coming back in 3 days from his 6-month deployment and we are all very excited! Love your FOB acronym too.

Jim said...

I hope you had a wonderful time with Brent, and that it isn't too hard getting used to being a single parent again. Thanks for the last several freebies (sorry, I don't make it to the comment section every time). Wondering what FOB means - I'm a bit dense. :)

It's Daddies. Plural. said...

Love your word art. Would love to see more items under adoption. Such as "However parenthood comes to you, it's a miracle.", "He who can reach a child's heart can reach the worlds heart - Rudyard Kipling"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute wordart!

Tami said...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Tiza said...

Love this wordart! I have a niece that this would be perfect for ;) TFS!!

Vana63 said...

Thanx Bethany for your Awesome wordart!

Rose said...

I have a daughter that this may apply to! (She's only three months old but spoiled rotten already!) By the way, do you design your header yourself, and if so how? I'd like to dress up my blog a bit but am not sure how to go about it...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! TY so much. Happy 2009! Cynthia

Gayle said...

So perfect for my kitties! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute - perfect for my Grandson. Love all of your wordart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

kidzanangel7 said...

I just love all your wordarts, thank you for taking so much time in giving us your creativity. I love reading your blog,You are a awsome mom and a strong one.

Thanks Again
kidzanangel7

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for generously sharing your talent with us. I absolutely LOVE your WordArt, and this one is PERFECT for my well-loved doggies. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I've used your work before but I never post publicly the pages I make. Thank you from Corrine in WA

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us I just love this one could not be more true.

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

So sorry Bethany, for not thanking you sooner. I am just plain slow. :) God bless you for making such beautiful words. :) Thanks from the bottom of my heart. :)