Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby's First Smile

Here's the 2nd WordArt in the series "Baby's First....". Don't you just love it when babies start to smile. They're so CUTE!!!! I'm so glad that we have so many pictures of my kids when they were babies, since we're out of the "having babies" years. :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect for a picture that I have from my cute little Boy

Amy said...

Thank you! This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

bedankt echt mooi!
Lilly