Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, July 24, 2008

2 People In Love

Yes, I know, we're on a Brad Paisley roll. Sorry about that, if you don't like Brad Paisley. Hehehe. I thought this would be PERFECT for family reunion layouts! Just think, if Grandma and Grandpa hadn't fallen in love, the whole family wouldn't be! It would also be good on family pictures :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)


FONTS:
All, because - Al Sandra
All rest - Pharmacy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, one of my kids was reflecting on this recently regarding my husband's parents. Let's see . . . 2 parents + 7 kids + 7 spouses + 35 grandkids + 6 of their spouses (so far) + 8 great-grandkids = 65 people in the family . . . all because 2 people fell in love. What an awesome legacy. Thanks for the WA - I can't wait to use it on a layout!

Anonymous said...

Its so beutiful like always so sad I couldnt download it :(

Lois B said...

Not able to download this one - 4 shared doing funny things me thinks!

Lois B said...

Spoke too soon - it is working now!

Thanks so much

a said...

I just tried, and it's working :) I DID link it up this time (unlike a few days ago - LMBO!!!)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm I'm having trouble getting it. I tried a couple of times today. It's telling me "the pict didn't load properly in my browser but the link may still work." So I tried but nope it's just being stubborn today lol.

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very very much!