Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 24, 2008

All Played Out

This WordArt suggestion comes from Nancy, who wanted to make a page of her two boys, who played so hard that they fell asleep in goofy positions. I know I've been that tired! And, my kids do that frequently. In fact, now that I think of it, I have picture of my 2 year old (then 1 or so) who fell asleep in his Daddy's work chair. Silly kid!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Donna Young at digitalscrapbookpages.com
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Nancy, for not only sending in the WordArt request, but also sending in her layout! What a great page it turned out to be!!! My kids play and crash like that too! So funny. Especially the little one. He looks like my Joe Joe! Thanks again!

Kit used: Forever memories freebie by Melany Violette
WordArt by ME

Thanks so much to Brenda for sending in her layout! Love it!!!!!! Adorable!!! Love the way that it turned out!!

Credits : (none included, sorry guys)

This layout is from Melissa, and is SO cute! Lovin' it! My kids have done similar things :) hehehe.

16 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

This is great! Now if only my kids would stop moving so I can use it....haha. Just teasing. They have to stop now and then, right?

verabear said...

I know what you mean, and I can already picture this word art in future layouts :)

thank you

Anonymous said...

I just found your site this morning!!! I love WA. You do a fabulous job. I spent 3 hours downloading...Thanks 1-- times! I'll be bookmarking your site. I'm SO excited.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site this morning!!! I love WA. You do a fabulous job. I spent 3 hours downloading...Thanks 100 times! I'll be bookmarking your site. I'm SO excited.

Anonymous said...

First off, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will guiltily admidt that I haven't left a comment at all of the pearls of word art I'd downloaded, so I wanted to let you know how FANTASTIC your work is. Again, thanks so much for sharing.

Julie Marie said...

Your word art ROCKS! Can't believe I just found your site today!

Anonymous said...

Love this!!! Thank you for sharing. Janet

Angie said...

very cute! Thanks!

Sharon Kay said...

I have some of these pictures too! LOL how fun...thanks for this word art! I'm GMBO thinking of which pictures to use!

Hinke said...

I love this piece of wordart so much that I decided to make a GSD file (for cutters like RoboCraft, Silhouette) for it. You can find it here.
http://www.hinkeltje.com/freebees/fbdetails.php?choosen_id=22

Is it OK if I convert more of your wordart files? I really love them.

Bye
Hinke

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Rayl28 said...

Love it thanks!

Leslie said...

Thank you so much!! I love your word art!

grammadiane said...

I LOVE it....Thank You

Kelley said...

I have photos to go with this one! Thank you.

Nancy said...

Great word art - thank you for the DL.