Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happiness

Horray!!!! I finally made it to OREGON!!!! NO MORE CAR RIDES!!! LMBO :) We made it to Florence, Oregon at 11pm on Thursday night (EST). I was so glad to be there, and to see my family again :)

This country is so beautiful, and I'm glad (not SO glad, but glad - LOL!) that I got to see so much of it. Beautiful! The mountains at the Western edge of Wyoming are amazing. And the Columbia Gorge was awesome. Gotta love the USA :)

I missed you guys while I was away :) We're getting settled into my parents house, and trying to get all of our stuff to fit. I have over 100 personal e-mails from you all that I need to get to, but it's gonna take a while. Just try and be patient with me :) I'm gonna eventually get caught back up again :)


Either Western Nebraska, or somewhere in Wyoming


Lincoln Memorial (my 10 year old said it couldn't be the Lincoln Memorial, because that's in Washington DC. hehehe) in Wyoming


Maybe Wyoming? hehehe.


Columbia River Gorge (Oregon on this side of river, Washington on the opposite side)


The boys, eating crab with Uncle Joe (my sisters hubby)


And now, back to WordArt :) This request is from Trina. I like WordArt that can be used as titles, and this one sure can. Enjoy!!!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.






FONTS:
Happiness - MKBats

14 comments:

Trina said...

Glad you got there ok! The wordart is perfect, can't wait to use it!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to here you made it to Oregon. Love your photos -- especially the Lincoln Memorial. Having trouble downloading but will try again later. Thanks so much for all your beautiful wordart designs.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on crossing our beautiful country safe and sound!
For some reason, when I click on the WA it brings me to a page where I'm supposed to log in to my Blogger account (I don't think I even have one). I'll check back later to see if it's linked up correctly. Love the quote!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that you and your family made it safely. What a wonderful opportunity for your children to see this great country of ours. Have a great weekend.

kimmerbean said...

I'm so happy to hear that you and your family made it to Oregon safely! Thank you for sharing your adventures along the way. LOVE the new wordart; however, it's not linked to your 4share. I'll check back later.

Mari said...

Welcome Back Beth, glad to see you & the children had fun & are doing well. I was briefly in in Oregan a couple of years ago & I loved it. Good Luck with everything!

Mari said...

Sorry can't spell this morning, it bothered me so I had to correct myself...Oregon!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love those photos! I will check back for this word art, I already have a layout in mind...it is doing that weird "blogger" thing again...

Kim said...

Glad you've made it to your new home. Thanks for this Word Art. I'm going to use it on the card I'm creating for my Mom's wedding... she's remarrying her first husband 40+ years later!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got there safely. Fun road trip!

The link wouldn't work for me either. Thanks for sharing so much of your talent!

Sheri said...

I'm having a problem downloading this wordart - it's linked to your blog, not to 4shared!!

SOOO glad you made it, Bethany!! Blessings on your whole family - especially your husband - that he may soon return home safe and sound.

verabear said...

It's wonderful news and we're all happy you and your boys are safe and sound :) Thanks for the WA!

Terebene said...

Glad you are back. The rocks are at Vedawoo in Wyoming - close to the Lincoln Memorial.

Anonymous said...

Those rocks you have question on are kissing rocks in Wyoming between rock springs and green river, Wy. on I-80
Nice pick BTW...did you notice as you drive by they come closer togther and finally 'kiss' heee