Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go Shopping

Well, I should be getting on my plane soon to fly home to Oregon. I had a FANTASTIC time on my trip, and enjoyed every SECOND of the time spent with my hubby. It really was a nice re-charge for this next round of trainings.

Ha! This one is in honor of the 1 1/2 hours I spent at the PX yesterday - LOL! (Military store, for all of you civilians - hehehe). I did have fun, but mostly because there was no one asking for stuff, or running away, or yelling and screaming, and I could look at what I wanted to look at, and go at my own pace. While I love my gang to pieces, it's kinda nice to get a break every once in a while :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 03:23am, NY 05:23am, UK 10:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

CSA Brent said...

Babygirl...nice quote. There seems to be a bit of truth to that sometimes! Love you!

Crissie said...

I'm so glad that you got a "grown up" shopping day! Of course you love those kids, but every busy mom needs to re-charge! Good to hear that you've had such a good time! Thanks for yet another WONDERFUL word art!

Anonymous said...

How true! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love it!

Prissy's Designs said...

Thank you for your wonderful wordart!