Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Greatest Love

I had fun this afternoon at my friend Maren's house. We started up a blog for her. I had fun making it pretty :) I found an AWESOME TUT on how to customize your blog, and helped her make hers pretty. What do ya think? Click HERE to see her blog. She hasn't put much on it yet, but it sure looks nice - ha!

I bought my tickets yesterday for my hubby to come home for X-Mas! I'm SO excited. We found some really good deals. $488 from Birmingham AL to Eugene OR. Roundtrip. That's not too bad. And then for me to fly out for his graduation, and the ball. (Did I tell you I'm going to the BALL - I need to put it on a take a pic) It was only $375 ish. Now, how to pay for it all - LOL! Come on girls, buy some WordArt, and finance my trip - LMBO!!!!!

Wow, this one turned out really pretty :) I almost didn't give it away, but I was too tired to design anything else for ya - ha! Aren't you glad that I like you guys! This request is from Linda. Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :) Thanks, girls!


FONTS:
Greatest - Al Sandra
L, V, E - Impact

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful word art!

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome quote - I'm just wondering if there should be the word "them" or something at the end though? Seems like there should be.
Thanks for sharing! Hubby must be really looking forward to coming home to his family at Christmas.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful wordart!

sdwrdt said...

love all of your wordart! Really looking forward to using it!

Laraine said...

Great word art! Now the countdown to Christmas and YOUR Christmas present--yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. This is beautiful word art and I know just the photo I want to scrap using it.

I'm glad your Honey is getting home for Christmas!!! And I sure hope you enjoy the ball. Sounds like it will be a treasured memory for always :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany for your fabulous wordart...I just bought some more of your creations...I love em...I am really glad that you and your family will all be together for the holidays...you deserve all the good that can come your way...Take care & God Bless...Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely word art.

Bree said...

Thank you honey! :) I love this!