Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yesterday

Ha! I ran out of requests last Thursday when I was getting ready for our Civil War Reenactment (remember, I'm not really here - hehehe ), so I got to pick on that I liked. I haven't had to do that in a while :) It's kinda fun to pick my own quotes :) hehehe. And just so you all know, I've been doing 1 request per email. If you have multiple requests, I just pick my favorite. So, if you've requested something in the past and it didn't get done, just wait a while after your request is done, then submit another one. I keep unfulfilled requests in my inbox, till I post the WordArt :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!



9 comments:

Beth said...

This is a great one -- could use this on so many pages! Thanks so much, Bethany!

Carolyn Albro said...

Thank you! This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Toye Mason said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! See here for rules
http://sas-ytoybox.blogspot.com/2008/06/well-i-have-another-new-kit-for-you-in.html
Have a grea weekend!! Hugs!! :)

Carol said...

Absolutely lovely thank you.

Anonymous said...

this had me reminisce my childhood. thanks a lot for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing this great WA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your WordArt and especially this one. I used it one a scrap page and wanted to share it with you. You can see it here: http://www.scrapbookflair.com/mookie1959/Bits_of_Yesterday/page1
Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Rosi said...

Thanks for sharing, I used your wortart for my tut. You can see it here: http://rosidesign.ro.funpic.de/lessen/bitsofyesterday/bitsofyesterday.htm