Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Come On, Get Happy

Well, I promised my mom that I'd put some pictures on here today, but, um, well, I don't wanna get up and go get my camera - LMBO! Sorry mom. Soon. I'll put them on soon.

Yesterday was a long and busy day. I finished reading New Moon, called all my utilities and cancelled/transfered them (yeah, that took FOREVER), did a little laundry, and started a "do not pack" room. I also chatted my my BFF, Maren. It was WONDERFUL to chat and have some girl talk. I sure miss her :)

I got a few good tips about having the movers come. A few people told me that I should have a cooler stocked with sodas/waters for the movers when they get here. That's a good idea :) People said that if I keep the movers happy, they'll be better with my stuff. Sounds like a sound theory - hehehe.

I'm still wondering how I'm gonna be here to supervise the movers, and be at Ft. Bliss on Fri at 3:30 to sign the lease papers. Hmmmm. I may have to ask someone at church to come "babysit" the movers. Sigh. I really hate to ask for help.

Did you hear that there was a murder/suicide on Ft. Bliss on Saturday? At the PX!!! I was just there. Scary. The husband of a female soldier tracked her down at the PX, and shot her in the head. Then turned the gun on himself. Holy cow! That doesn't make one feel safe!! You know, when the kids and I drove on Post on Sunday, I wondered why there were news crews outside the Post, with reporters and everything. I guess I know now. Dang!

I got to chat with Captain America for quite a while today. I miss that boy! He sounds like he's doing well. He's made a few friends, and caught up with a few people that he knew from the last training. I think the 7-ish weeks will go by fast :) AND, I'm loving texting with my new phone. It has a slide out keyboard, and is SO handy. Texting is fun - hehehe.

This post is becoming quite random, isn't it - ha! My brain has been kinda like that for a bit now. So much to do, so little time, so what do I do? Jump on the computer, surf the net, design, scrap, and read Twilight. Yeah, that's helping the move. hehehe. I guess if it keeps me sane, it's served it's purpose - LOL! OK, I'm really just rambling now, so I'll stop - hehehe

I don't know why I've been making Alphas lately, but they're kinda fun :) I just love the actions from Atomic Cupcake. I bought some a while back, and have been playing around with them. I saw that they're having a sale, 20 credits for $25.00. That's 20 actions for $25.00. I might have to spend a few of my designing $$ on a few new actions :)

Anyway, here's a new alpha that I made last night, and the night before. I MAY be giving it away in the near future.


I made a WordArt out of it for ya! Hope you like it. Click on the link below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

box.net - sorry, this one isn't working :(
4shared
mediafire
keepandshare


FONT:
Come, On, Get - CK_Alis_Hand_Official

16 comments:

Sarah Barton said...

Cute alpha--I'll have to grab it later.

Here's another tip on the movers---Don't let them pack your most precious glass ware items. They are very sentimental!!

Hope you get lots done today:-)

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! :) BEST of luck with your move, you are becoming a pro at it so it should go smoothly for you! :) Have a GREAT day!!

michelle said...

Great alpha! What a treat!! :)

Best wishes on your move. Just think, one last time!

Randi said...

Cute alpha! How frightening that the murder suicide happened on post! Yikes!

Good luck on your move this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thank you!

Mommmmmmmmmaaaaa! said...

Love it! I don't always want to hear it, but it was perfect for today. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Juli and Brett said...

I like this!! Thanks so much!

cherylzyx said...

Cute alpha

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Vera said...

That's a cute alpha, thanks for the wordart! Sure brings happiness :)

Good luck with the movers!

J. said...

Hi, I love your stuff. But I had an odd question - I was just wondering how you block out the images on 4shared.com? I'm uploading some word art of my own, but don't know how to get the images blocked out. Anyways, just figured I'd ask a fellow scrapper. Thanks.

a said...

Hmmm, by blocked out, do you mean the preview on 4shared??? If that's what you want to know, then the reason it's blocked out is because 4shared doesn't recognize PNG files in it's display. Or at least that's what I've been told. SO, it shows it as all blocked out. Hope that helps :)

Rose said...

That would be a great alpha, thanks for the word art!

Jessica said...

Thanks!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This alpha is so wonderful! This is my first time to your blog, but of course I know your name from the Word Art -- didn't realize you made alphas, too. You better believe I am bookmarking it! Thanks! ~Limequilla