Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Children Feeling Cherished

Happy Sunday :) We're still on our Civil War weekend, and if you're reading this, then my scheduled post worked!!! (I was very prepared, and had it all ready THURSDAY night! Aren't you proud of me!)

I really liked this quote. I think that I need to do more cherishing in my house, and less correcting :) I do love my kids, and know that they do SO many things good and right! Love you guys :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

love it as usual thanks...hope you are having fun at camping. kayjay

TitanThirteen said...

This is lovely! Thanks :o)

Tammy Gary said...

This is a quote I believe! TY!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for beautiful word art , but ... what font did yo use , especially for the word " children " ? Thanks !

Jedidiah-Zariah said...

lovely, lovely, lovely! thanks as usual!....