Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Champion

Well, today I'm off to Portland (again) for my daughters follow-up visit at the Rhumetology department at a Children's Hospital. 6 months ago, we found out that she had Post Strep Reactive Arthritis, after a spell with Strep Throat. Long story short, she's on antibiotics for a year so that the strep doesn't come back and hurt her heart. We moved from Ohio, so we need a different doctor for this, and the closest one is 3 1/2 hours away in the big city. We're making our trek up there today. Wish us luck :) (she should be fine - no problems in the 6 months she's been on the antibiotics)

And, guess what? It's collab time again :) Here's another GREAT kit from Joy (Share Joy). Isn't it FABULOUS!!!

I worked up 2 WordArts, one for her, and one for me. You can get the Champion WordArt from my blog. Just click HERE to get it :)


And, you can get the Children WordArt from Joy's blog. Click HERE to go to her blog :)




FONTS:
Children -Fabulous 50s

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sending well wishes your way with the DR.'s appointment. Thanks for the cute wordart, I love the quote. :)