Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 9, 2008

What You Become

I thought this was a very nice quote, and it was from motivational speaker, Zig Zigler. So true! We become what we do, which is why it is so important to do good things! Our total of experiences makes us who were are!

Click on the wordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wordart. You are so talented. I am sure you get lots of requests. Here is one below I would be interested in having if you find some time though it is kind of long. Thanks for sharing your wordart. Karen

Angela Schwindt
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

Anonymous said...

thank you ... what font did you use ?

a said...

fontdinerdotcom :)