Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Joined By Love

This WordArt is for Laura, who wanted something special for her children, who are 15 and 2. I thought, since the big age gap, surely I would be able to find a quote about siblings with a large age gap. Apparently, I was wrong. I searched for almost 45 minutes, before giving up, and decided to write something myself. So, here it is, Laura. I hope you like it, and I hope it fits with your layout!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made me cry!!!! Thank you so much!!!You are such a wonderful PERSON!
Huge HUGS-
Laura

Anonymous said...

this is perfect - my kids are 16, 15, 6 and 3 - and your quote sums it up perfectly! thanks so much for doing these - I just discovered your blog a couple days ago and have spent many fun hours going through, reading and downloading your beautiful work. you have great talent!

Unknown said...

I am going to use this on a grandparents gift for Christmas-thanks so much for sharing! :)