Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Everyday Courage

This WordArt suggestion comes from Leslie. She found this quote after losing her 3rd daughter at birth a few years ago, and wanted to use it in a memorial book. I felt honored to help her with her project! Thanks for asking me :) I hope you like it.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

Thanks so much to Sharon for sending in this BEAUTIFUL card she made with my wordart. It's Wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best...a thousand thanks for the kindness you've shown in putting this together for me. I can't wait to use it!
I love it!

Shannon said...

Thank you!