Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 17, 2008

Love My Heart Could Hold

So the kids in public school here in Ohio have missed a lot of school lately because of weather. Lots of "Snow" days. My kids, being homeschooled, haven't missed a day. They didn't like that, but it helps us get done on time a lot faster. Well, this morning, when I tried to logon to our Virtual Academy, their site was down. Well, kids, I guess we have a "Experiencing Technical Difficulties" day!

This is a WordArt request from Shelley, who saw this quote on a mug the other day. It really is such a sweet quote. Very nice :) And so true. I know that as Mommy of 5 little kids, my heart is so full, and I never would have imagined it could have been so big :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt.

Frame, flowers, and embellishment swirl by BrokenJar Creations
WordArt by ME!

This Layout is from Shelley, and is absolutely wonderful! How beautiful. Totally love it. Love the soft colors and blending. wonderful!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

Suggestion: could you do something for how cute/sweet/adorable or something they are when they're asleep? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love your wordart so much, thank you for sharing it. It adds a lot of meaning to my children's memory book pages.

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job! Thanks so much Bethany. I already have a page made for this.

Anonymous said...

I love your WordArts so much!!! Thank you for it!

Wendy said...

The layout is absolutely gorgeous and goes perfectly with your word-art...just love the soft tones, very precious. Thank you for sharing!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful sentiment! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for sharing your wordart, and your layout is just precious!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I have chills. I read this outloud to my husband and got choked up by the end. CAN'T WAIT to use this!!

Dinphy said...

Oh-no... Love LOVE LOVEEEE this one. It SO expresses the right feeling, in word as in art.
but...
I'm experiencing some problems while trying to download it. (I've tried over ten times. Really!)

As I think this isn't you who removed the file, but the file got 'broken' at 4shared, I want to ask you if you would consider to 'update' this file?
PLEASE pretty please???

The messages I get are:
'image wasn't loaded properly' and it says that the downloadlink might still be usable.
But clicking that link, I get 'the link that you requested is not valid'

I've had the same trouble myself, and then I updated it, and all was fixed...

Thanks for all you share!

Dinphy said...

I've got it, thanks so much! :)

The Judge Family said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creativity!!