Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Lies Within

This WordArt is for Tropical Storm Jenessa, who is working on a wedding present for a friend, and thought this quote would be nice. I like this quote too. It really is what is in us that counts! I was pleased with how this WordArt looked when I finished it, and went back and read Jenessa's email, and realized that I had got the quote wrong, and had to start all over! But, it's fixed now, and all is well :) Hehehe. I guess I need to check closer next time :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!Thanks so much to Cheri for sending in this FABULOUS layout! Gotta love a man in uniform!!!! Wonderful :)

7 comments:

princess jen said...

Thank you so much for all the great new stuff!! How did your B&G Banquet go? We had ours last week and it turned out fairly well. Good luck selling your house!

Jenessa said...

oh thank you, thank you, thank you! just perfect! thank you! :)

Palmer Family said...

OK, I want to know how you have the time to do this... clean your house... not only keep up with 5 kids but teach them too...and design? WHAT IS YOUR SECRET???? Really, I can't seem to get my act together and I am jealous of those of you who are over acheivers....

Do you think you could design a word art for a TShirt for my church's youth group?

They want the front to say " Jesus Freak" and the back to say "whose Freak are you?" in some funky fun grundgy font... any ideas?

BriAnne said...

Hi, my name is BriAnne and I found your site from Erin Jensen and I love what you have made! I'm so excited to use some! How did you learn how to do it?? So impressed!

Trina said...

Just found you through digifree... your wordart is amazing! Thanks for all of it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great wordart!

Hifam said...

This is one of my mom's favorite quotes. I can't wait to make a page for her with it. Thanks a bunch!

Jody