Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 22, 2008

Playtime

I need more playtime! I can't wait for the weather to turn, so that the kids and I can take walks to the park. That's my favorite playtime. Being outside in the fresh air. Spring is almost here....right?

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my WordArt.

Kit by Elisa's Bits - Grungy Charm
WordArt by ME!


Elements by JC Sweetpea Design - Color Me Brightly
Paper by my sister, Madi
WordArt by ME!
NOTE: Madi can't remember where the cute little tag came from. Sorry
"Banana Split" by Dragonfly Designs.
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Ramona for sending in this layout! Love the colors :) Dark at the bottom, and bright at the top. Awesome :) And, cute swing photos!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Like your word art???? LOVE your word art!!! Love the photo in the red LO...sensational!