Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 22, 2008

Playtime

I need more playtime! I can't wait for the weather to turn, so that the kids and I can take walks to the park. That's my favorite playtime. Being outside in the fresh air. Spring is almost here....right?

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my WordArt.

Kit by Elisa's Bits - Grungy Charm
WordArt by ME!


Elements by JC Sweetpea Design - Color Me Brightly
Paper by my sister, Madi
WordArt by ME!
NOTE: Madi can't remember where the cute little tag came from. Sorry
"Banana Split" by Dragonfly Designs.
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Ramona for sending in this layout! Love the colors :) Dark at the bottom, and bright at the top. Awesome :) And, cute swing photos!!!

2 comments:

Helen Hancock said...

Like your word art???? LOVE your word art!!! Love the photo in the red LO...sensational!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.