Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, January 23, 2009

Proverbs Series - Treasures

Pre-publishing is SO boring - LOL! I guess I could make up stuff. Like, um, yesterday was a great day in the truck. We drove.....and drove some more.....and then....um...drove. Yeah, it's not working for me. Let's just HOPE that we can get some wireless at the motel :)


Here's the 4th and final part of the series. Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. LINK NOW WORKING :)


FONTS:
treasures - Mary Helen JF
All rest - check Monday's Post :)

7 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

LOL yep, prepublishing is boring alright! I miss reading about your adventures ;-)
Can't wait to hear that your drive is over, and you are all together in your new home! Blessings!

Kim said...

Oh pre-publishing isn't fun. I wanted to let you know that when you click on the word art it takes us to the image instead of the download. I really like this series!

Beadyjan said...

Great word art.
I've added a free giveaway to my blog today why not pop by and see what you could win.

jjbabrat said...

Love this series! But I am not able to get this last imagine to make it complete... when clicking on the image it takes me directly to the image and I am not able to download it. Could you please correct the problem with the link?

Thanks soooo much... I really LOVE your work!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful quot3!! Thank you so much for the great wordart!! BettyJoR

benziengirl said...

Praying for internet for you, because I just love seeing the photos of you and your beloveds! They are so fun! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome series! Thank you!