Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 28, 2008

Wonderful Memories

This WordArt request is from Shelley. I think that it turned out ok, especially since it was kinda long. The more the words, the tricker it is to put together. I'm so glad that I'm a "simple pleasures" kinda girl! It sure makes life a lot more enjoyable!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

Credits: No Room for grey kit by Tracy collins http://www.retrodiva.net;
WordArt by ME!!!

This layout was sent in by Jackie and is freakin' adorable!!!! LOVE IT!!! Wonderful pics and LOVE that red - awesome! Thanks so much!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks! This turned out great! :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful and fits me to a 'T'. Thank you so much!

Emalia said...

What a sweet and true quote! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hartelijk bedankt!! :)

Anonymous said...

merci

courtneyj said...

so true. thank you.