Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tee Ball

Just had to say, Happy Anniversary to Me and My Hubby, 12 years today!!!! Woohoo!

We went to Cub Scout camp yesterday for a few hours, and it was just enough to make me sick from the heat. Well, not totally sick. But i started to feel yucky on the way home, and I didn't really recover from it. I'm definitely taking the day easy today, in my nice cold AC.

OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you all that it's FINALLY FIXED! Cold air once again :) We had to call different repair men, since the one from last time messed it up. When the new guy went into the attic, he found that the...um...unit? was not level, so the run off water wasn't going through the pipe. And , the drain pan wasn't level, so it was overflowing, right onto my bed. Nice. But, the new guy fixed it all, and we've had cold air since Thursday. THANK YOU REPAIR MAN! You're my hero!!!!

This WordArt request is from Darci - She wanted something to do with Tee Ball. Hope you like it, girl! My kids aren't in Tee Ball. We put my oldest in Tee-Ball when he was in Kindergarten, and it wasn't a good time. He just sat in the outfield and picked dandelions the whole time. Shame, too, because he has a naturally big body that would be PERFECT for sports, but doesn't seem interested. Oh well. What do ya do?

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account and download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Tee-ball - Dear Joe Four
All rest - Pharmacy

yeah, it's sad when I can just look at a font and know it's name. hehehe. didn't even have to go and look these up!

3 comments:

abhall76 said...

What a fun word art, and yes a little scary you know what it is without looking them up! Thanks again!

Trina said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :) Minus 10 years and you've got my dh and I this year lol.

spartica said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!
May you make it to 75+ years!!! Healthy ones!!!

Thx for this and all of your other wonderful wordart freebies! I can't wait to use this one. My youngest dgs will start t-ball this summer. I can't wait to see his first game!

Love,
spartica/Marilyn