Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rainbows Won't Wait

Here's a WordArt for Rita, who came across this quote the other day. It's sure a nice one. I know I need to take more time to "look at rainbows" with my kids. They don't stay little long, and soon they won't have time for mom!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bethany - great job on that

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful. I used it in a layout that you can see here: http://www.sbelements.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=45438

Thanks for all of the wonderful art.

Jeannie