Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 10, 2008

Argh!

This WordArt is for Darci, who thought that there was pirate WordArt on the blog, but alas, there was not. But not anymore! We have pirate WordArt. hehehe. I love the Backyardiagans (kid show on Nick Jr), and loved the pirate episode. Argh! BTW, did you know that September 19th (my dad's b-day) is National Talk Like A Pirate day? No, well, you do now!

Click on the Image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work!

Papers by Raspberry Roads Designs - Easy Rider
WordArt by ME!

This is Bro. (sorry, don't remember his name) Barkley from my mom's ward (church) in Oregon. They have a Halloween Party each year, and he's a pirate! Great costume! Kinda scary, don't you think!

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Haha! Would you believe I actually DID know about Talk Like a Pirate Day! SO FUNNY! Thanks for more cute word art

Anonymous said...

My 18 mos grandson lovooooves to finish out this saying with the ARGH! Can't wiat to use this with a pic of him. thanks for sharing!!

Sharon Kay said...

Oh I can use this!! My youngest son dressed up as a pirate for Halloween TWO years in a row...plus dressed as a pirate to the Renaissance Festival two years in a row!!

I feel like I'm constantly asking...but can you do a "It's A Pirate's Life for Me" ??? That would be cute on one of the additional pages I need to scrap. Oh thank you!!!!

TerriK said...

Aaaaaaaaaargh-uably the cutest word art EVER!!