Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Child's Uniqueness

So, I went to Wal-mart yesterday, and I swear, everyone was looking at me - hehehe. Do you ever have days like that? Where you just feel "looked at". I'm hoping it was a good "looked at". LMBO! I showered and put on make up and stuff- hehehe. Had to qualify there. Any of you who REALLY know me, know what I'm talking about. ha! Everyday showers are over rated. LOL! I can go a day inbetween. It's not like I stink or anything. Now Captain America, he needs one EVERY day. I guess that's just men. We all know how stinky men are - LOL!

Far afield. Sorry. So, I had on my new leggins stretch pants, with my SUPER cute high heel shoes, and a tight long sleeve black shirt, with a cute little jumper thingy over that. I was going back to Wal-Mart to buy 2 more of the jumper, but in different colors. While I thought I looked cute, my kids commented that I looked like I was gonna have another baby. Oh, the brutal honesty of children. Just because you can't see my waist, does not mean that I'm pregnant (althought we DO have 5 kids, so I can see how they might get confused. Ha! Done having babies at the Harty household. Believe me. Medically impossible - TMI, I know! Just wanted to head off the "well, maybe you ARE prego comments - hehehe).

So, I didn't get a picture for my mom of my outfit, but I'm wearing the same thing today, but in a different color. You'd tell me if it just made me look prego, right? I'll take a picture later today, and include it in tomorrow's post, then you can tell me if it makes me look cute, or pregnant. hehehe.

So, Captain America should be home today. I talked to him last night, and he was gonna try and push through. But he said he'd stop and rest if he got super tired. Boy am I glad I'm not on that road trip. It just makes me tired thinking about it. I'll be glad when he and Jimmy are home. While I've REALLY enjoyed my long, quite, productive (or not so) days to myself, it'll be nice to hame them home again :)

This WordArt request is from Sarah, who wanted a Mister Rogers quote. I used to watch him too! Looking back, never did quite understand the taking off of one pair of shoes to put on another. Same with the sweater. I guess, I just don't like to wear shoes unless I have to. I NEED my toes. How else am I gonna pick up stuff when I drop it? Bend over. I don't think so. That's why the Lord gave me toes. Ha! But, I'm a bit off subject. WordArt. Freebee. Here we go :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Click HERE to go to my mediafire account to download the PNG file.


FONTS:
Child's - AndantinoJF
Uniqueness - Another typewriter

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous piece of word art. You are fantastic at creating and thank you for sharing with the world!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, It looks great. I can't wait to scrap with it.

xashee's corner said...

How i enjoy reading you!! hehe you crack me up almost daily! :) looking forward to seeing the pic of you in that jumper! ;)
Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wa!! LOVE it!
i can almost feel how happy you must be for your family to soon be reunited! :)
Have an AWESOME day!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Mr. Rogers a lot. Although PBS has some great programming (and, being a personal friend of Theo/Snook/Lomax doesn't hurt - friend from college is their puppeteer) I still wish my kids could have seen more episodes of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

Thanks much for the quote.

Jessica said...

Thanks Bethany!

Malinda S. said...

Thank you! Always love reading your daily blog and I love your wa.

mhsands said...

I LOVE your word art. You always have something that brings a smile to my face or an ahhh moment. It would be great if you would offer a bundle in your store of past freebies. I know I've missed a lot!

mhsands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda said...

GREAT WA today!

As for the pregnant comment, my now-standard reply is "not without my uterus", lol. My son wanted to ensure he would be the BABY forever....

Donna said...

I have an AWARD for you on my blog.
http://donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/
hugs Donna

amber {and co.} said...

I LOVE this quote! You do such great work, thank you for sharing your talents!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

SAHM said...

Oh, this is PERFECT! My MIL is forever telling people that her grandson is a "mini" hubby. Ha - not even close - from day one son's looked like me, but has been his OWN unique person. Not that I'm being snarky, but, seriously, Fred got it so right - see the child for the child - a unique and beautiful being. Okay, off my rant - thanks so much for this word art. Proud downloader!

Dana said...

Thank you for the beautiful WA.

GottaHaveJC said...

I agree with the "bend over" comment!!! If God had wanted me to bend over, He would have scattered diamonds on the floor! Love your stuff!
Sharon

GottaHaveJC said...

I agree with the "bend over" comment!!! If God had wanted me to bend over, He would have scattered diamonds on the floor! Love your stuff!
Sharon

GottaHaveJC said...

I agree with your comment about bending over! If God had wanted me to bend over, He would have scattered diamonds on the floor! LOL Love your stuff!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

thanks a million

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful wordart :)

conniesuzzanne said...

Hello Bethany, I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. This is my first time on your site. By the way "We" had a really nice visit,and then the extra part is leaving with some of your beautiful artwork!! Thank you Thank you!
Conniesuzzanne
Port Neches, Texas

Sandy O said...

Thank you so much for your sentiments. There are so many wonderful ones that it is hard to choose which ones I am going to use first rather than downloading all the ones I like :o)