Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Flowers

This WordArt suggestion comes from Jetteke, who wanted a WordArt with the word Spring in it. Well, that's not very specific, so I hope you like this one :) It has the word Spring in it. hehehe. But seriously, I did like this saying, and thought that the WordArt turned out pretty nicely too. Hope you all enjoy! Can't wait for spring to truly be here!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work!
Ellie Lash - Sunshine Sweets - paper
Lliella - Sunshine Sweets - flower border
Angelica E - Vintage Spring - frames
JLD - Ornamental Spring - paper

Thanks so much to Anita for sending in this Layout. Isn't it wonderful! So very spring-like! Love it. Can't wait for spring :)

“Little Lady Bug” Kit by Kristi Westling (Available at Scrappin Digi Kreations)
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Leslie, for sending in this fabulous layout! Love the happy spring colors, and great job re-coloring the WordArt! You're little one is ADORABLE!!!

11 comments:

Just Me said...

I just got caught up downloading the wonderful word art! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the "spring" font! Thanks as always.

Leslie said...

Thank you so much!
i have sent you an email with my LO attached. Feel free to post if you like

Anonymous said...

Hartelijk bedankt,is heel mooi

Just Me said...

I love your work. I am new to digital word art and thank you for sharing. I have a question for you. If I use your word art in a card that I sell, its commercial. Is that okay or do you sell them commercially? Let me know. Thank you.

Lynne said...

Thank you very much for the Word art.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Cindy said...

just a quick note to let you know that ....I LOVE YOUR WORDART!

Betsy E.PsP said...

The WordArt is beautiful. Thanks for sharing xx

Betsy E.PsP said...

Hello me again, it says on 4 shared, the file is gone, oh so sad, do you still have the spring flower Word art.??? Hugs x

MummyBear69 said...

I keep gtting this error when trying to download the wordart
The file link that you requested is not valid.