Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, April 18, 2009

God Opens a Window

Well, I did get some unpacking done yesterday. I also finished off the Twilight series, and watched Twilight twice. Yes, I was doing other things while it was on, but it was ON! hehehe. Eme's room is now unpacked and wonderul. I even hung curtains. It looked fabulous :)

I unpacked my closet today, and have all my clothes back. Sure, most of them don't fit because I've been eating WAY too much, but they're there, hanging in place, and patiently waiting for me to follow my diet so they can come out and "play" again. I miss my skinny clothes (but I guess not as much as I like the food.......I'll have to work on that one......)

So, I'm cheap. I'll just admit it. I hate spending money on things. Especially hair cuts. I'll get my hair cut, then rather than go back, when it starts to grow out, I'll just come up with a new hairstyle. Seriously. So, I've been wearing it in a bandana recently, because I haven't taken the time to fix it. Yes, I'm lazy too - ROFL!!! WELL, yesterday, I actually showered, fixed my hair, put on make up, and put on decent clothes. Yes, that is blog worthy!

Anway, when the big kids got home from school, they were SO impressed. "Wow, Mom!" they said. "Your hair is SO pretty!". OK, kids. Now your gonna give me a complex. So was it REALLY that bad before, that you're commenting on how good it is now - hehehe. I took a pic of the "new" hair (well, really just new style, since I didn't get it cut (but I did color it - yeah, started graying when I was 21)). What do ya think???

So I hear that Ft. Bliss is having a post wide garage sale today. I think I"ll wander my neighborhood and see if I can find any good deals. I love garage sales, but not necessarily taking small children to them. We'll see how brave I'm feeling.

Jacob is going to a school thing today at 9, and Tom was invited to a neighbor kids' b-day party at 4. I guess that means I'm gonna have to come up with some sort of present between now and then. Sigh.

You know, sometimes when I post my WordArt on here, it's SUPER tiny, and hard to read. Well, today is NOT that day - hehehe. Look how HUGE it is! Oh well, the better to read, I guess :) This wordArt request is from Joyce. And to the rest of you with requests out there, I'm sorry it's taken so long. I'm still getting set up, after having moved so many times this year. This is place #3 in 2009 to have lived. Sigh. Crazy times :)

Anyway, click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
God - Felix titling
Opens, A - CK_Alis_Hand_Official
Window - Will&Grace

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking fabulous, Bethany! I really like the new "do."

Silvie said...

Hi! Just wanted to say, that I really love to read your blog... It's fun! And I love your WordArts, too. Thanks a lot for sharing your work!

Greetings from Germany,

Silvie

P.s. Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE the new hair style but then i think you would look cute bald! :)
Thank you so much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! :) Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks shiny and lovely! The only time my grays get covered is when I go to get it trimmed. It drives my hairdresser nuts - she can't stand to leave them, LOL!

Thanks for the fab word art!

Anonymous said...

Hello - just want to say, so, so glad I found your Blog - I love how you do your word art. I was wondering if you could do this one - whenever:
Old Age ain't no place for sissies.
By Bette Davis
I am a Personal Support Worker (PSW) and this would be great on the chocolate bars I wrap for my seniors, I feel once someone can reach 80, they deserve a treat so I bribe my seniors and they love it. This saying would be great on some of the bars!!
Thanks so much,
Toby

Jessica said...

Like your kids, I DO love the new hair style, but it's not because I didn't like the one before...I just LOVE this one! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Apr [LA 07:39pm, NY 09:39pm] - 19 Apr [UK 02:39am, OZ 12:39pm] ).

Ladynred said...

You look fabulous! Thank you so much for the word arts. I love them...I just made a layout using your wordart. Thanks again!

CSA Brent said...

Babygirl, you new hairstyle looks great! Please send more pics of you as I miss you very much...love you more than I can convey here!

Rose said...

I wish I could pull off a headband! I end up looking like I'm 12. My hair is about the same length as yours, maybe slightly shorter. It looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great wordart, Bethany! Don't feel bad, I got my first gray hair at 18! I can relate! Ellen

Janeal said...

What a great quote! Okay, where you watching The Sound of Music last week too. LOL! I love this quote from the Reverend Mother. Wonderful and so appropriate! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Ok, your hair is GORGEOUS. I have to ask - what color do you use!? I have black hair so the grey...well...let's just say it's like a spotlight on my head!

You're one of those people who is blessed to look beautiful from the minute they wake up till the minute they go to bed and all the moments in between. I suspect that not only is it because you're beautiful on the outside, but you're beautiful on the inside and it's a joy to read your blog!

Carol said...

Cute new doo! Thank you for the Word Art!

Tigger said...

Oh girl you look FINE! I know how you feel about getting your hair cut. I've got my dad's thick, wavy and unruly hair. It doesn't matter who cuts my hair, it always comes out wrong because they try to get it all EVEN. My hair doesn't DO even. So every six months I grab my scissors and hack it all off. My thought is that I can pay 30 dollars for a bad haircut or do it myself and have a bad but FREE haircut. Your hair looks great so you're WAY ahead of me! LOL Happy Sunday!!

Kessa said...

Thanks so much.

joyce said...

Thanks for the wordart Bethany!
Your hairstyle looks great! I just had a haircut too, and I might be using that hairband trick to jazz it up a little as well! LOL

Randi said...

Cute hair! And I started greying when I was 19 -- I'm only 32!

Thanks for the Word Art!

kidzanangel7 said...

Bethany I love your blog, I get up first thing and read it every morning...Thanks for sharing your life with us...I have a quick question, I love your vector picture on your blog header, can you tell me who made that for you, I would really like to have one done of me for my little shop. Can you please let me know who did it.

Thanks
Jeannie Buechele
kidzanangel7@gmail.com

Mirabelka said...

Thank you so much for sharing your WA!! I love all your work!