Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Illegal Cute

Thanks to EVERYONE who noticed the typo - hehehe. I was in a hurry to get these posted and out the door to my weekend, which was FABULOUS, BTW :) Great time! So, here's the WordArt , all fixed :)

Well, it's Saturday today. I'm up in Portland (actually posting this on Thursday night), having a GREAT time. My dad's at home with my 5 kids, taking them to sports and entertaining them. Did I mention lately how AWESOME my dad is? No? Well, DAD, YOU ROCK!!!!

This WordArt request is from Trina. She thought it was too funny, and I must say, I agree! What a funny saying :) LOVE it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute quote, but I should point out that illegal is spelled incorrectly.

Sandra said...

As the comment before me...

Thanks, I really like this quote!

Anonymous said...

Cute quote - great possibilities - just need to correct the spelling of illegal.

Trina said...

I think I spelled that wrong in my email to you - sorry :( I can't wait to use it though!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Love it, but I think I will wait for the correct spelling LOL

Anonymous said...

Great WA!!! Thank you very much for sharing it!!!!

patchas said...

I love it too, but will wait for the correct spelling :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much -- it perfectly fits both of my grandchildren!

The Nielsen Family said...

THanks for fixing it.

Anonymous said...

I found this (the fixed version) just when I was looking for ideas for a small page for my friends! I posted my layout on my blog, I hope you enjoy it too. :)


http://themagickbox.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/lucia-consuelo/

Dinphy said...

Very beautiful WA, thank you so so much for it!
I've uploaded a LO to your gallery;

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/data/536/thumbs/Kerri-Psychedellic-Illegal_to_be_that_cute.jpg

Michele said...

Great Quote! Thank you for sharing!!