Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life Uncommon

Well, it was another busy Saturday. My oldest was away at a campout/football game, and my #2, Thomas, had a flag football game at the park. My #3, Emeline, was cheering at it. They were both SO cute. It started at about 8:45, and we were done by 11:30. We spent the rest of the afternoon at home, relaxing and veg-ing. Sometimes, you just need to do that :) I went to the store and got a B-day present for my sister (Princess Bride - LOVE it!), and we had a b-day party for her at 6:30 ish.

Madi's b-day is actually in October, but since she'll be home before then, we had the party early. It was fun to see everyone! My mom bought a REALLY AWESOME chocolate cake from the store, and I SO wanted a piece. But, I just smelled it. LOL! And let me tell you, it sure smelled good!

So, it's Saturday night (pre-publish, remember), and I'm posting this and trying to watch a movie at the same time. I'm SO tired, and I think when this movie is done, I'm hitting the sack. After church tomorrow, we're driving to Sweethome to visit my Dad's mom (Grandma Mavis). We havent' seen her since we got here. I'm pretty excited about it :)

This WordArt request was from my buddy, LD. I made it for him so that he could use it on a handout for a class he was teaching the other day. I thought that you all might like it too :) Isn't it pretty :) LD is such a good guy, and has such a wonderful family, I was so glad to do it for him :) Thanks, LD, for everything!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Life - StephanieMarieJF
Uncommon - um, yeah, sorry, got nothing for ya, again :)

9 comments:

Magicmaker said...

Hi! Bethany, I have given you an award before but I just wasn't able to tell you, LOL, anyway, just want you to know your blog is Brilliant, You can see it here: http://fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/2008/09/another-brilliant-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Hey you! You are now #58 at DIGI FREE!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I mean Best Sites Scrapbooking!!!!!

Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I read your blog daily but and think your progress as you've changed your lifestyle of eating is AWESOME! You look TERRIFIC and I give you so much credit for having the courage to not eat those things you know will taste good but aren't good for you. Keep up the SUPER work!!! You inspire me to keep on my journey. :-)

neety said...

Glad you got to talk to DH even for just a short time. Thanks for the brilliant wordart.
btw you look great in all three outfits. Congratulations on the weightloss.

Unknown said...

Bethany, I LOVE your blog, so I'm giving you an award! Thank you so much for all the wonderful wordarts. You are so talented, and so kind to share your talent. I'm so happy for you to go see your hubby! :) You can see your award on my blog:
http://shannersfamilyscrapsstuff.blogspot.com/
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2.Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

6.If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’tneed to pass it on.

Michelle said...

Thanks to Bethany for the great WA and to LD for the quote!

You have the most serious will power! Not even a bite of cake. No wonder you look stunning!! Which shirt did you pick after all?

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sharon Kay said...

Hi Bethany! Could you do the following if you have time?...pretty please...

Kid Tested...Brother Approved

Spare Me! (for bowling)

Geek in training (for our Robotics)

Science Rocks! (for Science Club)

TY for any you can do...and for all you have done!