Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All Dreams

OK, you guys! It's almost time for my trip!!! I am SO excited :) So, you know what that means :) Pre-publishing - woohoo! I'm gonna work on that today. Yesterday, I spent my free time (ha!) transferring files from Captain America's old computer, to my laptop. Then, my files from my old laptop to my new laptop. Talk about tedious work. LOL! Thanks goodness I'm almost done with it.

Oh yeah, some of you wanted to know what kind of laptop I bought. Well, I usually get HP, because I LOVE them, but I went with a Dell this time. It was cheaper for what I was getting, so yeah, Dell. It's been GREAT so far (knock on wood - LMBO!) Here's a link to see it :) Mine's the one on sale for $899.
Isn't it pretty?!! I LOVE it! It has 3 MB of Ram, and 300 gigs of Memory. Or something like that - ha! It has a duo processor, which while I don't really undersand what it means, I KNOW that it means that Photophop works PERFECTLY! That's JUST what I wanted. And, tons of storage space. And a massivly large screen - gotta love that (especially for watching TV and moves on). And, it has a number pad thingy. I SO love that :)

I've just got to tell ya. Open House. So some SMART person in the school district decided that we should have a SCHOOL WIDE open house, on the same night, at the same time. Monday night from 6:30-8:00. So, how in the world am I supposed to do 4 OPEN HOUSES at the same time? Really, come on people! What are ya trying to do to me! It was utter chaos! Each kid had at least 2 different teachers that they wanted me to go and see, and I was dragging along 5 kids with me. Insane!!! I'm definitely giving my "feedback" to the powers that be. That was NOT fun - hehehe. But, the good news is that they are all doing well, and are all smart kids (although I already knew that, it's SURE nice to hear now and again!).

So, because I'm SO close to my trip, I'm gonna suspend requests until I get back. It's just easier to pick a few easy ones :) This one if from Walt Disney, and is so cool! I hope you all enjoy it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG File, and leave some love if you like my work :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you have a fun visit with your hubby! I have the same laptop and love it!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

mrstank said...

This is one of my favorite quotes... I have loved it for a long while! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love your work and thank you. MJ

XenaKM said...

Thank you for your beautiful WA.