Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, February 28, 2008

He She

I LOVED this idea for an engagement page. So simple. Yet so powerful. Hope you can use it too!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt.

Kit by Scrapbook Sylvie - Horizon
WordArt by ME!

When we moved to Chicago, and were so far away from family (my parents in Oregon, husbands in North Carolina), we were "adopted" by another family in our church. Joy Simco was so like a grandma to my kids the 3 years we were there. We sure don't miss Chicago, but we dearly miss you, Joy!

Maureen is Joy's oldest daughter. She and Jason were married this past Christmas, in the Salt Lake City Temple, I think. Congratulations, you guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thank you for sharing the word art and the layout.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Everyday you come up with the greatest wordart. Thank you for sharing all your great words!

verabear said...

That was really nice. How about a "He asked, I said yes" ? heheh :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to search for more clues about where you live -- I am from Oregon and have lived in S. Ohio (Hamilton) and NC (Cary). In CA now, though.

Thanks for all of your wonderful word art!

Tigerlilly2608 said...

Beautiful wordart, Thank you for sharing your talent..hugs

weva said...

Thank you

Angèle said...

I love it! Thank you for sharing!