Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, November 24, 2008

Laughter

So, I made it through another day :) I hate being sick. I got through singing time at church, and the kids learned the 2nd verse of our Christmas Song. That was good. I didn't have a huge giant coughing fit like I thought I would (forgot my cough drops). That was good. Jimmy had a HUGE poopy accident in his nursery class. That, not so good. You know the kind I'm talking about. The "just throw the undies away" kind of accident. Yeah, gross. I know. Good thing I didn't puke - hehehe.

I tried to watch the movie from last night, but fell asleep again. Sick, warm fires, and movies just don't mesh so well. And, since I know that my mom reads my blog, MOM, just read the normal text - ignore the small print! My kids were PERFECT while I was sick (spilled the Amish friendship bread starter pack on the kitched floor). My little angels (also spilled orange juice concentrate in their bedroom). Perfect in every way (a roll of toilet paper and water in a bathroom sink don't really mix).

I'm making the flyers for our Ward Xmas party this year. Wanna see? I thought they were pretty cool. Sick or not, I still like making flyers - hehehe.




This WordArt request is from Mari. I thought it was a nice one. Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




FONTS:
Laughter - Grinched

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very true it is! Sorry to hear that you've been affected by the bug too! Hope you all feel better soon :) As always, my extreme gratitude for the beautiful WA!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks for the freebie!! Your Blog looks so festive!!!

Pattycakes said...

Thanks so much for ALL the wonderful wordart you share!! Hope you're feeling better fast!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend...but hurry, cuz who knows what the kids will get into next LOL...

Love the flyers, great work... and as always THANK YOU very much for the wonderful word art. Even feeling awful and sending us gifts. Thank you so much!

Sherrie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the great WA. I don't post at 4shared anymore since they changed their thankies policy...........besides it's much prettier here anyway.

Anonymous said...

Love the word art. In fact, love all your stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute wordart. The flyers look great!

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas look...hope you're feeling better already :) Great word art again - very creative!

Rose said...

Hello again! another request!! I love your flyers, any way to let us have the Roast beast word art with max attached? (or any of the grinchy stuff?) The original cartoon grinch movie is my all time favorite Christmas movie, I'm so happy I get to share it with my kids, and would love to scrap a page with some grinchy stuff... if not that's ok, I love your flyers anyways! And I also like the festive look of your blog! Very nice :)

Mari said...

Oh, Bethany! Its perfect! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Sharon Kay said...

love this quote! TYVM

Michelef4 said...

Beautiful work, thank you so much.