Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 17, 2008

Prophet

This is a WordArt suggestion from Kim, that unfortunately got lost in my gmail account. I just found it, so sorry for the long wait! My bad :) I still remember when President Hinckley became the prophet, I was a freshman at BYU. I did love President Hinckley. While we're all sad to see him leave, I'm sure he's happy to finally be back with his sweetheart again. And, I TOTALLY love President Monson. His granddaughter was was in my building (same floor) at BYU my sophomore year, and he dropped by for a visit. I was able to shake his hand, and he asked where I was from. Oregon, I said. He was such a nice man. Seemed like the perfect grandfather.

So, Kim, I hope this will work for you, and I hope you like it. And, for everyone else, in case none of that made sense to you, click here to learn a little bit more about my church :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


Here's the new portrait of our First Presidency: Thomas S. Monson, Henry B. Eyring, and Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love this wordart! You did such a great job!

{krista} said...

Thankyou for making this one! How beautiful. Inspired me to make a similar layout.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your work. And that you share your religion along with it! Keep up the good work!! Thank you tons.

Julie said...

Thank you so much for this! I LOVE President Monson also! How lucky you are to have had the chance to meet him!