Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Most Successful

This WordArt suggestion comes from Darci. How funny, yet how true, is this! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again, right? My husband is GREAT at this. If something doesn't work out, he's always got another plan to make it right!

I thought this would be a cute WordArt for a layout of a little kid doing something ordinary in an unordinary way. Or, getting into something their not supposed to (like using a laundry basket to reach into the DVD shelf)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

1 comment:

verabear said...

Oh, my boss is the king of plan Bs! hahaha :) thank you for this