Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friendship Be True

So, how is your weekend going? Ours is progressing nicely :) We went on a HUGE family walk/bike ride today. We walked to a park about 20 blocks away, and played for a bit, then walked to Taco Bell for lunch, then wound around some fancy schmancy neighborhoods looking at house that weren't ours, but we sure wished - ha! It was a lot of fun. Jacob (10) and Tom (8) were on bikes, Joe (5) and Jim (2) were in strollers, and poor Eme (6) had to walk. She was exhausted by the time we got home. Poor little thing needs to remember how to ride her bike :)

All afternoon, my mom and I "decluttered" her room. We got 2 giant trash bags full of donate-able clothes. And another trash bag full of trash. It really looked good when we were done. I LOVE decluttering - especially when it's someone else's mess. Ha! You'd think my house is clean, but it's not. Decluttering/organizing and cleaning are 2 different things :) I did have a good time, though. I LOVE hanging out with my mom :)

I also got another letter from Captain America today. I was SO excited! It's amazing how happy a little letter can make me :) Missing my man! But glad that he's doing well, and learning a lot, and that he's gonna protect our country, and make this land safe for our family and others :)

This WordArt request comes from "themagicbox". Yes, it was a bit long, but I think it turned out nicely :) Hope you like it!

Left click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, or right click on the image below to save a smaller PNG version of the WordArt. And, leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

FONTS:
Friendship, Be, True - Stephanie Marie JF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm glad you liked the quote enough to make a word art out of it.

it looks great! :)