Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers Day Challenge!!!

Want to win one of my WordArt packs? You do! OK then, here's what you need to do! First, download this WONDERFUL Mother's Day WordArt (that's the easy part - hehehe). Then, scrap a page about - 1)your mother, 2)you as a mother. Seems easy enough, right?

Then, simply send in your layouts! I'll post all that you send me, so make sure to include the credits (what stuff you used) and your name! You can email them to me at bnbharty@gmail.com.

Then, on Wednesday morning when I wake up (EST), I'll select a winner. The one that impresses me the most. Could be because of composition. Could be because of layout. Could be because of the cuteness of the picture. Could be because of the sentiment behind it. Could be because of the heart put into it. But this time, I really don't want to pick a random number. That's more like a WordArt drawing, not a WordArt challenge. hehehe.

So, start working on your layouts! I'm SO excited to see what you all come up with!!!
FONTS:

I, am, mother - Opulence JF
All rest - Palatino Linotype


Layouts:

Amy (amysout)
Botanique by Ziggle Designs
Tattered and Torn by Ziggle Designs
Elegant Word Art by Bethany (freebie)
Walking on Sunshine Collaborative Kit
Scenic Route by Angie Briggs
Savoir Fare brush by Michelle Coleman

Amy - LOVE IT!!! Stunning :) Great colors, great layout! Love the journaling :)



Crystal

Mother's Day mini-kit designed by Sarah Barber

Crystal - So cool! What a special little boy to have 2 mommies that love him so much!!! Great layout, and LOVE the colors!

Jody

Kit 1: Embrace Life by Calalily Design
Kit 2: Earth Tones by Scraps Ourchives

J0dy - Lovin' this layout! Great pictures (wish I had more of my Grandma when she was younger!). What a great heritage page!!! Love the colors too!


Donna
Donna - Wow! What a stunning layout! Very simple, and very nice :) Your granddaughter is an absolute ANGEL!!!


Melissa

Template:tdd-tartytemplate-free-01
Kit: Bella from Shabby Shoppe

Melissa - What a fabulous job you did! Such cute pictures, and great colors! Very Mother's Day-ie! Awesome :)


Krista

Kit by Petra (Pepeetje) /Dutch Designs

Krista - Awesome layout! Lovin' the photo! Love how you put everything together! Look wonderful :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful quote!! I love your work. I was wondering...isn't the quote "I owe TO my angel mother"? I just thought I might mention that and see...if not thats totally fine! Thanks!

a said...

hmmmm, i looked on-line, and it appears so. there are so many different sites with so many different quotes, sometimes they get 'em wrong. the other site I got the quote from had misquoted it. i'll see if i can get it fixed tonight :)

Christine said...

This is perfect, thank you so much!

scrappinmint said...

I love this quote. I wish I had a picture to use. Maybe I can still come up with something.
Thanks Bethany!

Bethany said...

Allrighty :) It's all fixed :)

Crystal Howser said...

I love your work Bethany! I just finished my LO and sent it to you. Thank you again for the wonderful wordart and challenge. Happy Mother's Day!
crystal