Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Family Tree - Nuts

How funny! This is very similar to the "Families are like fudge" WordArt, but different enough that I thought I'd make this one too! This WordArt request is from Sandy. I sure know that my family tree is packed full of 'em!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Template (turned) - Queen of the Crop Grab Bag - Jen Caputo
Oh Boy kit - Julia Makotinsky
Wordart - Elegant Wordart by Bethany Harty (Freebie)
Font - Greco

Thanks so much to Trina for sending in this layout! I love it! Great colors, and awesome photo! Love crazy face pictures :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Priceless!! I love it--TSF!!

Carolyn Albro said...

Thank you, I love this. It's going into my family reunion album : )