Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life Rewarding

Wow, guys. I'm really tired tonight! (remember, pre-publishing). The stupid credit card place woke me up 2 mornings in a row, at 5:30 am (rrgh!!!), and then this morning, Jimmy woke up at 5am ish, and got into bed with me. I was too asleep to kick him out (ha!), and too awake to go back to sleep. So I'm working on 3 days with short sleep. I'm gonna sleep really good tonight :)

I don't know about you all, but "paying the bills" day sucks. Maybe I need to do it more than once a month - LOL! Then it wouldn't be such a big undertaking. Anyway, that's how I spent the morning. And, I switched over our car insurance. And I saved us $40 a month. Not too bad, eh? I'm using USAA (military). What friendly people they have working there. I got new car insurance, and set up a checking account too. All over the phone. Gotta love that :)

Did I tell you all that I get to go away for a "girls weekend"? For you LDS girls out there, it's a "Time Out for Women". I'm SO excited! My mom and I, and a few of her friends, are heading to Portland on Friday. We're staying at the Marriott (ha! I'm a Motel 6 girl, myself - this ought to be a new experience for me!). Kenneth Cope is gonna be there and is gonna sing, and Chieko Okazaki is gonna talk. Some other people who I didn't recognize, but I'm pretty excited :)

I told my 11 year old, Jacob, about it. I told him we were gonna drive to Portland, and got to a meeting where we listened to "church" speakers. He was glad that he was staying home - hehehe. Well, Jacob, I'm pretty excited about those "church" speakers - LMBO! It ought to be a very nice Friday/Saturday trip :)

Who says that spam is good for nothing?!! This WordArt quote comes from the subject line in one of my spam messages - hehehe. It was just too good! I can imagine it on MANY of my layouts :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTs:
Life - An Unfortunate Event DeWarped
Rewarding - Fabulous 50s

3 comments:

Crissie said...

Love the wordart...thanks so much. Have fun on your girls' weekend!

Unknown said...

Have a fun filled girls weekend! Love the wordart, thanks :)

Jeni said...

I LOVE your work! You have great talent. Thanks for sharing!