Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moments Days Time

This is a WordArt request from Allison. I think that it turned out pretty good. Isn't it true, that this is TOTALLY how life goes. Especially the older we get. It seems that the days just drag on sometimes, then when you turn around, a whole month is gone! Where did it go. Can you believe it's already APRIL! How did that happen :) hehehe.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you life my work. Thanks!
Fonts:
Moments , Time - An Unfortunate Event DeWarped
Days - ATCitadelScript

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sentiment, and beautiful design!

Amy said...

beautiful! thanks!

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

I think time zooms by the most when you have children. It seems just yesterday my daughter was so little and now she is getting so grown up.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Great job!

ATCO de México said...

Muy lindo, gracias por compartirlo

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Oh yes, I'm definitely guilty of not using what time I have very wisely!
Interestingly, even my older kids (young teens) are noticing how quickly time passes.
Thanks for the thoughtful word art!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing - so very kind of you.

Dew said...

Thank You for sharing your lovely work!
Dew

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank You for sharing your fine work and mosto of all many thanks for the tutorial about the colour changing...absolutely useful!!

Sharon Kay said...

Your link is broken for the "Moments Days Time" WA...did you know this?

Bethany said...

It's working now :) I re-loaded it to 4shared, and it downloads - Thanks Sharon!!!