Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family - God's Gift

What a nice quote! How true it is. We don't get to pick, here on earth, who comes to our family. But we sure love them, don't we! I thought this would be great for family pictures, and could even work for families with adoptive/foster kids.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Kit by Scrap Shana
WordArt by ME!

Here are all my kids (minus Jimmy - the 2 yr old), posing in front of the flag on Voting Day. Remember, how I told you all that we ALL went to vote! My oldest was so excited when I let him push a button. He said "Ha! I got to vote". Funny kid. Jimmy was cropped out of the picture, because he just sat on that deck in the background, and wouldn't come for the picture. Oh well, you snooze, you loose :(

Thanks again to Scrap Shana for the lovely kit, Young Love! I absolutely love it :)

5 comments:

ScrapShana said...

What a sweet layout!! Love it! Glad you enjoyed the kit. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love your style of scrapbooking and meaningful word art! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful wordart...thanks for sharing!!
hugs, Hanny

Anonymous said...

I love your wordart. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Hugs, Sandy

Sue said...

Truly a family is a gift from God. Thank you for the lovely word art. :)