Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby's First Food

I thought that this would be adorable with all those pictures of baby eating solid food for the first time. I especially like the faces they make when they try something new and it's sour! Priceless! Hope you like this addition to the Baby's First Series!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
paper- Summer Driggs
template- Racketty Scrappety
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Maria for sending in her layout! Love how you laid it out! Great colors, and such a sweetie little boy!!!


Background paper (lined) - Pirate Punk - Ziggle Scraps
Papers - Hulabaloo Collab - Jackie Eckles, Lisa Sisneros, Lauren Reid, Lisa Warren, Heidi Larsen, Leora Sanford, Miriam Lima
Border - Hulabaloo Collab - Lauren Reid
Journalling card - Hulabaloo Collab - Jackie Eckles
Template - Fryske
Font - Pea Patti

This layout was sent in by Trina - Isn't is SO cute! Love the "quilt blocks"!!! You really did a fabulous job :)

1 comment:

VolleyMom said...

Downloaded the Baby's first food. Very cute. Thank you. And thanks for posting a layout so it gives ideas. Thanks again.