Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, August 7, 2008

House Happy

So today we get to go to Eugene (about 60 miles East of here) to get our Military ID cards. We get to go to a Navy place, since there's no Army one close. Hopefully it's a fast thing. But, with my limited experience with the military so far, it probably won't be. My Aunt was supposed to come with us, but realized that she had an appointment for that day. My Grandma is coming with us now, I think. What a great luxury, to have family so close, and are willing to help. I'm perfectly capable of going to the city on my own (and have TONS of times), but it'll be much more fun with one more grown-up!

And, what trip to the city wouldn't be complete without WALMART! Woohoo! My parents town doesn't have one, so my mom is sending me with a list of stuff to get! I SO love Wal-Mart - ha!

This WordArt request if from Christine. I thought it was hilarious, and so fitting for my life - ha! But, my mom doesn't seem to think so. No only was she the driving/trip Nazi, she also the rule Nazi. Ha! When we first got here, we all sat down and talked about important house rules, and what we could expect. It was a GREAT meeting, but lasted for over an hour. The kids said "Boy, Grandma has a lot of rules". Ha! So true :) But the kids are mostly following them all (keep toys in the family room, food in the kitchen, be respectful - basic stuff like that). I think it's gonna work out here just fine :)

Anyway, I got a bit off there, sorry! LMBO! Left click on the image to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, or right click on the image to save the PNG file. Thanks!


FONTS:
House - Smargana
Happy - Gigi

9 comments:

Trina said...

That's a super funny phrase - and too true! Thanks again for all the wonderful freebies!

Kim Sandling said...

I needed a quote like this! All the pictures with my happy kids have "junk" in the background. At least no one has died from the mess, so I think we're ok! LOL Thank you for this word art!

Mags said...

SURPRISE!!!
You've been "TAGGED!"

Visit my blog (http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com/2008/08/tagged-x2.html) to see what to do next!

:) Mags

Suz :) said...

You are SOOOOO appreciated!! hee,hee :) I shared your wonderful “stuff” on my blog today Drop by anytime, you are always welcome…I’m sorry I’ve been such a stranger. Suz :)

Tigger said...

This is such a perfect quote for my house! I'm afraid that I do what I have to when I have to. I don't like doing housework as much as my mom does. LOL Glad to hear that the move went well and everyone is safe and settled.

Tee said...

This is such a perfect quote for my room...Since I needed the word 'room' instead of 'house', I did that..and I hope that's ok.
Here's the layout on my blog.
Word art Layout

Christine said...

Woo-hoo! Can I tell you how excited I am to see my suggestion done? It's perfect! Thank you so much for all your beautiful work!

Is it totally stupid that I feel a little like a celebrity now? ;)

Monsen said...

Oh such a great wordart - and soo true!!

Dana said...

Perfect for my house - thank you for the wonderful word art