Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dreams Take You

Well, I should be in Cincinatti right now, on the train, Civil War Reenacting. Hopefully your reading this, and the scheduled posting is working. hehehe.

Back on Memorial Day when we went to friends house, the Tyres's, Michelle, the mom, was showing me her Digiscrapping stuff, and I saw a few WordArts that went across the top of the page, then down the side. They were pretty cool, so I thought I'd try my hand at some! What do ya think? Pretty neat, he?

This WordArt request is for Karen. Hope you like it, girl!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

This layout was sent in by Karen. Isn't it fabulous! She really did a great job with it. I'm so glad I could help you out with your WordArt request! Love the page, and I'm sure your daughter will to! She's gorgeous, btw!

sorry, she didn't include the credits - if you happen to know, or see something familiar, post it in the comments, would ya?

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for my son's birthday card. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work.

Patty's Pondering said...

I absolutely love it! Thanks so very much! Have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Love this one for cards!
Thank you.
enjoy your weekend!

Wendy said...

This is wonderful!! Thanks!

Jud565 said...

Simply love this one!

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Rachel's Scraps said...

This is great! I used it with a scrapbook page. I also FINALLY posted my "Ride Em Cowgirl" page. Take a look: rdurazscrapbook.blogspot.com

Michelle from MD, USA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle from MD, USA said...

Too beautiful!! THANK YOU for ALL of the lovelies you provide us with everyday. You are never at a loss for words, are you?!! LOL Thanks again Bethany.

Carol said...

This is just brilliant, thank you so much.

Patamomma said...

OH, I love this! thanks so much. Patty

Anonymous said...

This is the best yet. Thanks for all your hard work to create these awesome word art bits for us. You have such a knack for them, and I appreciate you sharing. THANKS.

spartica said...

Beautiful quote and design! I know I will have to do a lo for each grandchild with this! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Thank you.

Dawn Zorer said...

I love it,
Thanks,
Dawn Z

Anonymous said...

A truly beautiful quote! Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bethany. You've really outdone yourself this time. Really great. Thanks!!!

Moira said...

Love your work!!!
Thank you!
Hugs

Moira

Laura said...

What is the font you used on the words? They're so cute!

Bethany said...

Al Sandra

It's one of my new favorites!!!

Kathy said...

Hi Bethany.
Have this opened to use but think I need to alter it a bit - can I do that? If so, what fonts did you use?
Thanks! KayJay

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bethany.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. This is just perfect for my niece who is competing in gymnastics hoping to make the New Zealand Olympic team in years to come. Awesome work. I love you stuff and thanks so much for sharing.